Obtaining official minor device number : How ? (tried [email protected], no answer)

Hello,

I'd like to obtain some minor device number and I'm not sure how to do
so. I've seen that a request must be sent to [email protected], and I've
done it, following the instructions (I think). I've sent it twice, a
first time two month ago, then again a little less than a month ago.
Each time with no anwer ;(

Here is the mail I sent each time (greeting & thanks snipped) :

----<CUT>----
I'd like to obtain an official range in the low-density serial port
(major=204) for the serial ports on the SoC MPC5200. This chip has 6 PSC
that can act as serial port. I'd suggest naming them ttyPSC[0-5] and
just using "PPC PSC - port n" as decription since freescale might decide
to reuse the PSC for future chips in the same family.

Something like that I'd guess

                 148 = /dev/ttyPSC0              PPC PSC - port 0
                 153 = /dev/ttyPSC5              PPC PSC - port 5

Currently the driver (drivers/serial/mpc52xx_uart.c) uses the "standard"
/dev/ttySx but that causes conflicts when for example a pcmcia serial
card is present since both driver want the same serial. Apparently the
"low density serial port" major is there for theses kind of ports so  ;)

Is there some critical information missing ? Something I don't get ?

	Sylvain