Representatives needed urgently

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr.kim Lee ,we are a company that deal on
importing and exporting raw materials into Canada,America and England. We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our costumers in the Canada,America and England as well as making payments through you to us.

Please if you are interested in transacting business
with us we will be very glad. Please contact us for more information.
Subject to your satisfaction,you shall be well compensated for your troubles and time.

reply to [email protected]

Regards.
kim Lee