RE: NCQ support NVidia NForce4 (CK804) SATAII

For high end stuff Serverworks is supposed to have some
AMD stuff soon (this is rumor I heard).

>From what Allen said, the implication to me is that something
in the current NVIDIA stat NCQ chipset is *not* fully under
NVIDIA's control, ie they got some piece of technology from
someone else and cannot disclose its details, which would be
why the could release a "clean" redesigned one.

                  Roger