Re: Sandisk Compact Flash

HI David ,

Thanks a Lot for clearing all the doubts , yes its the drawback of my
hardware which i cant use high speed compact flash as DMA is not supported
,

Is there anyway with the help of software to message that , this compact
flash cant be used anymore , first of all is this a good idea to have such
a functinality on embedded system of saying compact flash is going to die
please replace it , or just by the number of years of compact flash we say
replace the compact flash

Thanks In Advance
Somshekar

 (Embedded     David Hinds <[email protected]>
 image moved   07/20/2005 09:56 PM
 to file:
 pic18875.pcx)