Re: CheckFS: Checkpoints and Block Level Incremental Backup (BLIB)

Hi,

This is just an intermediate diff between the original source and our
source with checkfs replaced by ext3. We will be careful about
maintaining the copyright notices when finishing this merge.

Thank you,
Milind Dumbare
(www.linsyssoft.com)