Re: RFC: 64-bit resources and changes to pci, ioremap, ...

current pentium4 have this problem as well. Shouldn't
need to use the emt64 (x86_64) mode. It takes i/o
bridges and MCH to support it, but the latest Intel
ones do. However, I am pretty sure BIOSes wouldn't
assign the pci/pci-e addresses > 4GIG so most are not
impacted.