Re: realtime-preempt-2.6.12-final-V0.7.51-11 glitches [no more]

> * Rui Nuno Capela <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> OTOH, I'll take this chance to show you something that is annoying me
>> for quite some time. Just look to the attached chart where I've marked
>> the spot with an arrow and a question mark. Its just one example of a
>> strange behavior/phenomenon while running the jack_test4.2 test on
>> PREEMPT_RT kernels: the CPU usage, which stays normally around 50%,
>> suddenly jumps to 60% steady, starting at random points in time but
>> always some time after the test has been started. Note that this
>> randomness surely adds to the the slight differences found on the
>> above results.
>
> how long does this condition persist?

On all of my extensive tests, it persists on all of the remaining
jack_test4 time span, doesn't matter how long it is.

I'll look later into your profiling and tracing instructions.  Many thanks
for the directions.

Seeya.
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela