Re: [Hdaps-devel] RE: Head parking (was: IBM HDAPS things are looking up)

You can take the .exe file and turn this into a bootable CD (using a RW CD) I
forgot how I did it, but if I remember correctly, I took a floppy dos image
and made that into the boot 'stub' and threw the exe into the CD (a la
El-Torito).

I flashed the disk firmware once since I got the laptop.

Shawn.