Re: reiser4 plugins

Horst von Brand wrote:

>>Right.  But, /proc started somewhere, didn't it?
>>

>Sun.

No, plan 9.

It seems to me that what you are all arguing about is whether it is
better to be at the front of the herd, or in the middle, or in the
back.  I don't think this one can be resolved, except that I would
suggest that Linux, by virtue of the kernel configuration functionality,
has space enough for persons of all three inclinations, if we can just
leave each other be a bit.

Hans