Re: IBM HDAPS things are looking up (was: Re: [Hdaps-devel] Re: [ltp] IBM HDAPS Someone interested? (Accelerometer))

Jesper Juhl wrote:

On 7/3/05, Alejandro Bonilla <[email protected]> wrote:
BTW, we are on irc.freenode.org in #hdaps If anyone is interested.

.Alejandro

I just had a nice chat with the guys there and we got some
improvements made by them and us merged up. And I /think/ we agreed
that I'll maintain the driver, merge fixes/features etc and eventually
try to get it merged.

Jesper,

Deal. Since the beggining, when you look at the thread I created, I was always looking for someone interested. You all are, and you all will maintain the driver and we all will help with it. Thanks again Jesper.

Thanks to Brix as well for the kickstart and for helping on part of the initial code.

I will put up hdaps.sf.net. I have someone that will/might make a nice site and will put us up. We also need a Laptop matrix that will tell the users if their laptops have HDAPS and so on.

I will also look on to give access to hdaps.sf.net to whomever maintains the tarball, which is in other words, Jesper.

Again, I want to thanks everyone for helping further on this. ANY help is appreciated.

Unfortunately, I'm not good at coding, but I can help with Documentation, installation tips and improved user help. Also, to help make things easier.

The IRC channel is there. Whoever sticks around and give nice support (I will) gets their access, here is the mailing list, if someone wants to be added as a List admin, please let me know.

Thanks again all for everything. It's incredible on how fast this process is going. I can't imagine how soon we will make it into mainline, even more with kernel people.

If anyone needs access to anything, or wants to be copied to anything, please let me know.

It is a holiday for me tomorrow, so I can listed to every need that we will have, to make a TODO and bla bla...

Anyway... Let's have a chat tomorrow at irc and see what we have to do.

(It still doesn't work for me.) ;-(

.Alejandro