[ANNOUNCE] ORT - Oops Reporting Tool v.b4

Hi all,

Here is our (see copyright section ;)) simple script that help to create a bug report:
http://stud.wsi.edu.pl/~piotrowskim/files/ort/beta/ort-b4.tar.bz2

Why do we do this?
Because many people don't have time to prepare a good (with all importrant pieces of information) bug report.

How does it work?
It creates file with information about your system (software, hardware, used modules etc.), add file with oops into it and in the future sends it to the chosen mainterner or lkml.

How can you help?
If you know something about bash scripting you can review it, add some useful features and make some optimalisations. Or just send me an idea.

Changelog:
- Cal Peake (greate thanks for big patch ;)){
   - remove the need to run the (whole) script as root
   - add support for Pine MUA
   - add support for nail MUA
   - add pager selection
   - whitespace cleanup