Re: Attempted summary of "RT patch acceptance" thread

On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 04:34:11PM -0700, Tim Bird wrote:
> Paul E. McKenney wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > Midway through the recent "RT patch acceptance" thread, someone mentioned
> > that it might be good to summarize the various approaches.  The following
> > is an attempt to do just this, with an eye to providing a reasonable
> > framework for future discussion.
> >
> > Thoughts?  Errors?  Omissions?
>
> I haven't finished it, but it looks great so far.  Are you planning to
> repost it to LKML, or otherwise publish it somewhere, after incorporating
> feedback?

Glad you like it!

I figured on sending out an update sometime next week, after incorporating
feedback.

> If you don't mind, I would like to put a copy on the CELF wiki.  But
> if it's going to have a home elsewhere, I don't want to create a
> duplicate copy.

As long as questions, comments, and suggestions get pointed back to me,
feel free!  I may do a more formal writeup in a couple of months, if there
is enough added content of interest.

							Thanx, Paul