korganizer crash

Dear all,
today after an attempt of adding a new calendar korganizer has crashed
and from that moment on it is impossible to access to the GUI and to my
data. Doesn't a matter if I launch it from the tray, from the
commandline or from the menu.

When I try to launch it I get the following message:

  >korganizer
  >KCrash: Application 'korganizer' crashing...
  KCrash: Attempting to start /usr/libexec/kde4/drkonqi from kdeinit
  sock_file=/home/cazzola/.kde/socket-surtur/kdeinit4__0

and the KDE crash handler starts but no way to send a track bug (the
crash handler itself crashes).

I've tried to cancel the sockets files, the configuration files and to
clear the cache but without success.

korganizer has always worked (up to this morning) and contains all my
appointments and I'd like to have it working again.

Any suggestion?

Walter

--
Walter Cazzola, PhD - Associate Professor, DICo, University of Milano
E-mail: cazzola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  Ph.: +39 02 503 16300  Fax: +39 02 503 16253