Re: Flash on 64 bit systems (was Re: Firefox 4 repo)

On 7/19/10, JD <jd1008@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I had noscript installed but it broke several websites, including youtube.
Several links in youtube would cease to work. I could no longer play
youtube vids.
Perhaps I misconfigured it???

It's likely you just neglected to trust the relevant websites.  For YouTube, that's youtube.com and ytimg.com.  You can select them to be whitelisted using the NoScript icon in the lower right of your browser window while you're using YouTube.  You'll never have issues with it again.  The trick to NoScript is to allow just enough to get the page you're using to work, while leaving disabled everything else.  Since you can make your settings permanent, they're fire and forget.

--
Chris