Re: Graphics card recommendation?

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 1:32 AM, Alan Cox <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Actually, your post is bullshit. Have you ever tried playing HD video on
> an Intel chipset? It just works if your definition of "works" is "looks
> like glitchy shit".

Works for me. I could believe it would struggle on the older
processor/memory setups where they probably don't have enough bandwidth
for full HD video and lots of other activity.

Works for me too. Intel X3100 on my M1330 can play HD content and run compiz-fusion. It also produces less heat than Nvidia's 8400M.

Regards,
Masood