Fedora 11 and Dell Latitude E5400

I recently installed Fedora 11 in my desktop computer. It works fine.
With that positive experience I installed Fedora 11 in my laptop Dell Latitude E5400, in which previously Fedora 10 was installed and the end results are different.

1.- Sound: although the right driver, snd_hda_intel, is loaded no sound comes out the computer. But applications like xmms work "well".

2.- I do not know how to configure blue-tooth.

3.- video works well. But there are resolution problems with "google earth".

4.- wirless drivers (broadcom) work better than in Fedora 10.

I need help with this sound problem and blue-tooth in this E5400. Where can I find some guidance ?

Felipe Nunez