Re: Howto stay in Rawhide?

Clemens Eisserer wrote:
Hi,

I've been updating from an Fedora11-Alpha installation all the time.
However lately only few updates arrived, so I guess I've been migrated
to Fedora-11 repos instead of Rawhide.

I also tried:
yum --disablerepo=* --enablerepo=rawhide update

Have you looked at the rawhide repos to see if what you want is there?
Point your favorite WWW browser at them and look at the package names.

However I didn't get any updates.
I was hoping for maybe Kernel-2.6.30, a newer intel driver as well as
maybe KDE-4.3 beta?

Isn't there simply a lot going on on rawhide for now?

I like Fedora-11, but not enough to wish to stay with it ;) (like it
was the case with Fedora8)

Thanks, Clemens

My guesses would include:

1) Use preupgrade to get back on Rawhide

2) Download the Rawhide version of fedora-release RPM and install that.

3) Edit the repo files in /etc/yum/repos.d to disable the F11 repos and enable the Rawhide ones.

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome@xxxxxxx