Re: F11- experience with btrfs?

Neal Becker wrote:
I'm considering a clean f11 install with btrfs (raid0 across 2 drives).

What are experiences with btrfs on F11 so far?

My experience with raid0 is that it runs like hell and is more likely to fail, since either drive failure takes everything. Just a note, I have a small raid10 array for boot and critical stuff, after that expendable goes where you will.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>