Consultation on more transparent proxy in iptables fedora 10

Consultation on more transparent proxy in iptables fedora 10

What happens one of my internal network ip outside the transparent proxy, there are some special rules that may add to the iptables.
And probe a little bit of everything and I can not navigate outside of the proxy
If someone can put me?
Thank you !!