Re: I'd like to get rid of pulseaudio but ...

On Fri, 29 May 2009 23:25:46 +0530
Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> but
> I demand you write full documentation to go along with it or else ..?

Lots of distros already have anal policies about what can or cannot
be included (like being licensed only under the One True open
source license).

I'd love a linux distro with a policy that says "We refuse to include
anything that doesn't have adequate docs." I think that's a wonderful
"or else" to resort to.

Unfortunately, such a linux distribution would currently fit on
a 128K thumb drive :-).