Re: Fedora 10 and libresmgr.so.1

Dmitriy wrote:
> My system (i) desperately needs it for my soundcard to function....

Without more details, we can't really help you. You say ALSA requires it –
did you install a custom ALSA package as well? Or maybe some ALSA plugin?

> .... and also to start csound 5.10, which i recently installed.

Why didn't you just install the csound RPM which ships with Fedora?

> /usr/local/bin/bin/csound

/usr/local/bin/bin? WTF?!

Looks like you installed something improperly packaged and broke your
system.

I'd suggest reinstalling Fedora and sticking to official Fedora packages
(and RPM Fusion if needed, but not random third-party crap).

        Kevin Kofler