Re: F 10 Start up Problem

Shannon McMackin wrote:
Mike Dwiggins wrote:
Has anyone figured out how to get rid of the creping progress bars and get back the startup screen so you can see whats going on?

I am having some service start problems and would love to be able to see whats going on!

Pressing escape during the progress bar should allow you to see the services starting. Adding vga=792 as a kernel append in /etc/grub.conf should give you the plymouth graphics.

If you remove rhgb and quiet, you will only get the text-based startup messages.

Thanks, I will give it a try in the morning! Work machine and the text based messages are exactly what I am looking for.
.