RE: gdm black on black

-----Original Message-----
From: Murray, WJ (Bill)
Sent: Fri 24/04/2009 21:18
To: Murray, WJ (Bill); fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: gdm black on black

Thanks for the suggestions. I should have said I checked
the xorg.conf many times..I am using one that worked fine a few days ago.
I also deleted the whople thing - no help.

Thansk for the alt-ctrl-f2 tip, very useful.
As far as the gconf is concerned - good idea, but
the black-on-black starts at the facebrowser point, which is
before any gnome/kde choice has been made - and my account
has not been selected. I tried i, bit it didn't help...

  Any more thoughts?
       Thank you so much...this is really stupid.
                Bill