grr my gnome suddenly ignores my .fonts.conf

Hi,

let me explain you my problem.

I have my .fonts.conf file in my user home folder which worked all the
time, suddenly it stopped and settings there are ignored. It works on
my other computer with same Fedora 10 and not on my notebook. What
happened? It makes me angry, all the time something is broken.

Best Regards,
David