F10 guest on CentOS 5.3 host using KVM

I'm running CentOS 5.3 on a server with four virtual machines running on
it, three running CentOS 5.3 and one running Fedora 10.  I have just
switched over to using KVM (kvm-0.84 and libvirt-0.6.1) rather than Xen
because I want my F10 virtual machine to be able to use virtio.

My CentOS virtual machines work perfectly, but the F10 virtual machine
hangs at weird moments, most often in the first few seconds or minutes
of booting.  All machines are completely up-to-date.  I've tested both
with and without virtio enabled and have the same result.  Any advice?

Jonathan