[Request] Language support packages not installed by default

Under "Package collections" in Add/Remove, there are tooo many language packages installed by default. Most of us need english and the native laguage, if its not english. Why have in my clean install system "Arabic support", "Armenian Support" etc? Since i choose english in the beginning of install that should only be installed. If i want another or all the languages i can add them with some clicks. I d like my request to be accepted, or explain to me if i miss something.

sudo Have a nice day