Re: Installation of multiple Linux Instances

kevin kempter wrote:
Thanks for the info..

one question - I need top performance since I'm dealing with very large databases. any suggestions per virtualization? I've tried vmware workstation with unacceptable performance results...

Assuming you mean networkable databases, run them natively on the host or a different system and let the clients connect remotely. If you need to test the database server side under different OS versions you could try iscsi disk connections instead of vmware images.

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx