Re: [FWW] method for minimum install

Bill Davidsen wrote:

Is 889 packages a minimal install?

Unfortunately for some reason the "minimal install" feature is missing. It would be really desirable to have such a button, rather than having users try to get rid of the crap which is not needed to create a bootable system.

Strange... I was sure that this exact conversation happened a couple of fedora versions ago and the resolution was that minimal was going to become just enough to run yum for the other package groups and that specialized package groups were going to eliminate much of the need for spins. Or did I just imagine that?

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx