installing F9 on a DPT SCSI RAID

Hi,

I am having problems installing F9 on a machine with a SCSI RAID board DPT(i2o) SmartRaid V. What happens is that the installation procedure gives no problems, I can see the single disk produced from the three RAID-5 disks and I can partition, format and install everything, but when I reboot I get:

Unable to access resume device (/dev/i2o/hda2)
mount: could not find filesystem '/dev/root/'
setuproot: moving /dev failed: No such file or directory
setuproot: error mounting /proc: No such file or directory
setuproot: error mounting /sys: No such file or directory
Mount failed for selinuxfs on /selinux: No such file or directory
Switchroot: mount failed: No such file or directory

as if the disk is not seen. I tried to look into the initrd image and it seems that the i2o_core module (which I think is the one used for the DPT) is there. I don't know where I can find a list of the hardware and drivers as /etc/syconfig/hwconf is not there anymore and can't find anything similar. This is my first F9 and a lot of stuff seems to be different form the old FC.

Any help?

Thanks,
GianPiero
--
GianPiero Puccioni               |Istituto dei Sistemi Complessi-CNR
gianpiero.puccioni(AT)isc.cnr.it |Via Madonna del Piano, 10