Re: Internet traffic and Azureus -

On Thu, 4 Oct 2007, Ed Greshko wrote:

No, I won't.  I'll even sign an NDA.

I will verify your data and simply state if your data stands up.

our QC advises me that I can not enforce an NDA with you being a non citizen or resident on my country..read on..

you will be unable to verify my data, unless you work for Singtel/Optus

Or have contacts at Singtel.  I can check your supposed data for accuracy
without revealing the source.

in that case you dont need me to produce figures, your contacts can directly tell you this information

Dilbert appears in over 2000 newspapers worldwide in 65 countries and 25

maybe some of us have better things to do then read newspapers, i never read them, becuase its always old news just rehashed of what ive watched on tv late the night before.

--

Cheers
Res

Slackware -V- sloooUbuntoooou