Re: Internet traffic and Azureus -

On Wed, 3 Oct 2007, Ed Greshko wrote:

OK...  Send me the data directly.

hahahah and have you forward it to the list :) sure :P

No, I won't.  I'll even sign an NDA.

I will verify your data and simply state if your data stands up.

you will be unable to verify my data, unless you work for Singtel/Optus
because for me to tell you the per dslam port cost, the AGVC and dark fibre costs alone you need to know thats what they charge, not to mention our operations costs. But if you worked for Optus then you wouldnt be asking me, because you'd know already how cut throat things are and we wouldnt have had 85% of this thread :)

who or what is wally?

Hummm....  A supposed techie that doesn't read Dilbert?

nope, maybe in U.S its common not here, maybe its even common in Taiwan, wouldn't have a clue, never been to either.

--

Cheers
Res

Slackware -V- sloooUbuntoooou