Re: Checkbox for "Install Everything"

From: "Ric Moore" <wayward4now@xxxxxxxxx>

On Sun, 2007-05-20 at 15:17 -0700, jdow wrote:

When Fedora happened laziness crept in, with some justification, and the
good button went away. Not only that but by methodically clicking away
when you really don't know about the conflicts can get you into trouble.
I do it anyway. When I have spare time I like to explore some of the more
obscure things this action puts onto my system. I learn that way. And
while learning is painful, having learned is a sublime experience.

{^_^}

--
Does your man know how good he has it? If he doesn't, smack him up side
the head for me. <grins> Ric

Nah, he is one of my chief resources. He has experience with computers
going back as far as mine and FAR more intense for the first 15 years.
(He wrote several of the Burroughs/UniSys "MCP" programs, yea, Master
Control Program. He's still with UniSys. He understands operating systems
guts at a level I'll never reach. And he has a proper old timer's disdain
for whippersnappers who think they know it all and go ahead to prove they
don't.) He also knows more of the guts of XP and probably some aspects of
Vista than most folks not captive at Microsoft.

{^_^}