Re: Getting Fedora 7

At 02:26 PM 5/19/2007, Remi Collet wrote:

>> Yes : Fedora 7 test 4 : http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/

Good afternoon, Remi.

Thanks for the pointer. I am trying to download it now, but as in the past, I can't seem to get bittorrent to work at anything like a reasonable speed. For example, the best I can get out of bittorrent right now is about 32 KB/s (on a 3-Mbps DSL link), and usually it's considerably slower. At that rate the ISO file will finish downloading sometime around midday on Monday, if I'm lucky.

I was hoping there'd be an ISO file available for plain old FTP download, but the only ones I can find anywhere are all for Fedora 6.

Eric