Re: kernel upgrade with yum removed old kernels

Kam Leo wrote:
On 5/7/07, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Kam Leo wrote:

> Pointless and totally ineffective. I cannot change developer habits.
> Those who care about their code will document.

You are being judgmental even before making any attempts. It is more
about effective feedback rather than habits.

No, that's a lesson learned from many years of SQA.  Only those with
the power of rejection can enforce coding/documentation standards.

You _do not_ know that a RFE would be rejected. You are merely assuming that. That has nothing to do with standards.

Rahul