Re: Hiding NFS mounts on desktop

Tim wrote:
Or I have an fstab entry *like* the following, and it's part of the /mnt
tree:

server:/var/cache/yum  /mnt/server/yum  nfs noauto,intr,udp,noexec,nodev

Well, I changed the fstab to match this and now it is working. I would post what I had previously but I already changed it. :-) At least it is working now though !! I will take the next hour to read up on the fstab file and what all of the parameters do exactly (just kind of cut-and-pasted the nfs mount info the first time). This is how I have learned what little I know about linux so far though..read..read..read some more and then ask if I cannot figure it out. Then back to reading to find out why the answer worked. :)

Thanks for the quick reply and help guys !!!

Patrick