Fedora7 or Fedora ?

With Fedora7 being released within a month, I would like to ask where
the discussion of Fedora 'N' becoming just Fedora that was going on a
month or two ago went.

I find it irritating (if not impossible) to have to reinstall with each new
release of Fedora, and having an OS that could be continuously updated
would be a real plus.  I realize that during 'initial' development this is
difficult, but since we are at '7' it seems that Fedora should be as smart
as other distributions that CAN do continuous updates.

So, what happened to that discussion?

--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg@xxxxxxx