RE: Why most run Microsoft, not RedHat

Well, obviously I have missed it, Been on the net since mid 90's, before
Win95, using 3.11 and on DSL since end 90's.
Allways been using AW-SW though, currently NAW.

So I wonder, Why has not any of my boxes ever been infected since it is said
to be so easy to infect Windows.

Well, the answer is, I think, It is not so easy, unless you are very very
very stupid.
Unfortunately there is a lot of people out there that is very very very very
stupid, just take look on all these scams, nigeria letters etc.

With best regards

Tomas Larsson
Sweden
http://www.tlec.se