Re: OT - Lists

labels from gmail (numbers are unread emails)
fedora (12030)
ipcop (2130)
sare (290)
spamassassin (3934)
squirrelmail (1069)
ubuntu (8842)
webmin (153)

On 4/9/07, David G. Miller <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 08/04/07, Darren Foster <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm now interested in what other mailing lists people on this list are
> subscribed to?
>
> Purely looking at expanding my current lists..

Fedora
CentOS
ndiswrapper
dvd-rip

Fedora is, by far, the heaviest traffic.  CentOS usually has around 75
to 100 messages a day through the week with less on the weekend.
ndiswrapper and dvd-rip have at most a couple of messages a day.

Cheers,
Dave

-- Ambrose Bierce