Re: bittorrent mystery

On 2/20/07, Mikkel L. Ellertson <mikkel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Aaron Konstam wrote:
> I have done this before but it has been a long time ago. I must be doing
> something wrong but what? Any ideas?
A couple of things to check

Another potential problem could be your ISP filtering/throttling
bittorrent traffic. Many do it now. Try using a non-standard port and
using a client that supports encryption to peers. That might improve
things. I use Azureus and it seems to work well for doing both of
these things.

/Mike