Re: Question about DST changes in the US

Nathaniel Hall wrote:

Or, is there another fix for this?  Is there a patch or updated RPM to
replace the files in /zoneinfo?
The solution I have found works for all RedHat and Fedora Core
implementations I have tried, specifically AS3, AS4, FC3, FC4, FC5,
FC6.  Here are the steps I take (via a couple of shell scripts.)
> [...long procedure...]

For anything that has had updates in the last year (probably everything but FC3 above), the easy way is to do your normal system update with up2date or yum. The update RPMs have had the right data for a while.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx