Re: Question about DST changes in the US

Ian:
Just off the cuff: If your system is set to use UTC, local time and changes will be applied when Fedora boots.

NTP-aware systems shouldn't have any problem - correct? (I figure that the time servers will change on the new days.)

I checked ntp.org and the timeservers site - didn't mention anything about the new dates.