Re: FC6 VPN

Les Mikesell wrote:
Ric Moore wrote:
I used to use ssh and cipe to tunnel into my office machine, is this
like that? Ric
Not exactly - with ssh you have to specify every port to forward and
every destination address.   If you want something like cipe, look
at openvpn.
What about the -w option in ssh? I just checked ssh's man page and it seems to me that would be something you're looking for (or am I misinterpreting something badly? I don't have two FC5 machines or higher to test it with as FC4's ssh doesn't have the option).