Re: new member

Ric Moore wrote:
Evolution works just fine for me. Who is your provider? I'm having no
probs with gmail for pop. Ric

Enter.net (hence my email addy).  :)

I might have messed up the config (the first time it was run); I think that I entered a bad password. Now, whatever trick I try, I can't get it to ask again. >:/ I even created a new smtp account.

I don't suppose anyone knows what file to delete (or something else to do) to force Evolution to re-configure?