Re: Textpad replacement in Linux

Claude Jones wrote:

On Friday September 22 2006 5:51 am, Uno Engborg wrote:
Thanks for all  your suggestions!
However, most of them are not even close to filling the requirements.
I'll think I will try to get Textpad to work with wine.

/uno

You got me curious, so I tried it. It installs without problem on my up-to-date FC5 with Wine 0.9.21 The program opens and runs seemingly fine. I don't know it well enough to really stress test it, but basic functionality is present, and I can type text - there are no anomalies in the display, and all menu items seem to display just fine.
Great!
Thanks for letting me know, it feels so much better to try something if you know
sombody else allready have succeded.

/uno