Re: Textpad replacement in Linux

On Friday September 22 2006 5:51 am, Uno Engborg wrote:
> Thanks for all  your suggestions!
> However, most of them are not even close to filling the requirements.
> I'll think I will try to get Textpad to work with wine.
>
> /uno

You got me curious, so I tried it. It installs without problem on my
up-to-date FC5 with Wine 0.9.21
The program opens and runs seemingly fine. I don't know it well enough to
really stress test it, but basic functionality is present, and I can type
text - there are no anomalies in the display, and all menu items seem to
display just fine.
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA