Is printing broken in FC5?
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: For users of Fedora Core releases <[email protected]>
- Subject: Is printing broken in FC5?
- From: Douglas Phillipson <[email protected]>
- Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 17:51:52 -0700
- Reply-to: For users of Fedora Core releases <[email protected]>
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.7 (X11/20050923)
system-config-printer won't come up. It asks for my password, but the
GUI never appears. Anybody else have this problem? I also tried the
localhost:631 route and although I can create a printer, I can't print
to it (it's a USB hp1020). I'm using the foo2zjs driver which worked
fine under FC4. ( http://foo2zjs.rkkda.com/)
[Index of Archives]
[Current Fedora Users]