Re: Image Browser

Anne Wilson wrote:
On Wednesday 16 August 2006 12:55, Kostas Sfakiotakis wrote:
Do you mean Kuickshow?
He probably doesn't . Doing a google search for Kuickview point out :
FedoraForum.org - Kuickview missing after upgrade to KDE 3.5.3-0.3.fc5
The above link seems to speak about Fedora Core 5 . The thing though is
that i have Fedora Core 4 and

kde-i18n-Japanese-3.5.3-0.1.fc4
and i don't have the Kuickview package he speaks about . It seems that
version 3.5.3-* is the "offending version" that removes the Kuickview
package .

At this point i have to say that i don't have Kuickshow either although
i recall doing an everything install . I will certainly check though
what Kuickshow is all about .

I've always used Kuickshow, and like it. On the rawhide laptop I see there is something called KView, which I've never seen before. That looks as though it could be the simple viewer he's looking for. I wonder if it is just a name change?

Anne
Kview and Gimp are the only two of those mentioned in this thread that will permit me to view a PhotoShop .psd file if that should be of interest to anyone. My daughter has a lot of .psd files on her MAC ...

Bob Goodwin