Re: progress on wifi configuration

On 16/08/06, Claude Jones <claude_jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wednesday August 16 2006 7:58 am, Andy Green wrote:
> Mmmm that is pretty cool! Note you may need to edit
> /etc/wifi-radar/wifi-radar.conf to set your default interface, it comes
> out of the box set for eth1, whereas I am on wlan0.

I haven't tried it on FC - on my laptop running MEPIS, it just came up and
worked, finding wlan0 right away... I may just try FC5 or wait for 6 on my
laptop before long. I like MEPIS for many reasons, but, it's support for
cutting edge programs especially in the audio/video area is spotty, and that
happens to be my main interest. But I need my wifi to work, too.
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA

How does it handle WPA?