Re: dvd::rip anyone got it working under FC5?

Lonni J Friedman wrote:
On 6/28/06, Joe Smith <jes@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No, the install went smoothly. The installed transcode application
failed in exactly the same way, no matter which repo I installed from.

and that way was?

Sorry, I'm getting confused as to what I wrote on what list. I had posted first on the dvd::rip list and there was some back & forth there but no progress. They suggested I pursue it on the transcode list, which I haven't gotten to yet.

Here's the top of the thread on the dvd::rip mailing list:
http://www.exit1.org/archive/dvdrip-users/2006-06/msg00065.html

<Joe