Re: dvd::rip anyone got it working under FC5?

Lonni J Friedman wrote:
On 6/26/06, Joe Smith <jes@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've installed dvdrip (and all the dependencies) from Livna and
Freshrpms (not simultaneously!) and neither worked for me, at least for
the few dvds I tried. Others have reported success with Freshrpms.
What exactly does "neither worked for me" mean?

Transcode (and all it's dependencies, as known to rpm), installed either from Livna, or from Freshrpms.

I tried installing (using yum) from Livna first, then when I saw that people reported that transcode from Freshrpms was working, I removed all the Livna packages and re-installed using Freshrpms. Both installations failed at the same point.

<Joe